The City of San José offers validated parking downtown that allows customers to take advantage of two hours during weekdays and FREE parking evenings after 6 p.m. and on weekends.
Look for the Pv symbol at more than 100 participating retailers, restaurants, bars and nightclubs and local business to take advantage of validated parking at the following garages:
- Third Street Garage (95 N. Third Street, Just north of Santa Clara Street)
- Market/San Pedro Square Garage (45 N. Market Street, between Santa Clara and St. John streets)
- Fourth Street Garage (44 S. Fourth Street, at San Fernando Street across from the Dr. Martin Luther King., Jr. Library)
- Second & San Carlos Street Garage (280 S. Second Street, also accessible from South Third Street)
Parking is $3 per hour from 6 a.m.-6 p.m., and $5 after 6 p.m. evenings and all day Saturday, Sunday and holidays at the City of San Jose garages listed above.
Rates in lots and garages open to the public that are owned by private operators are subject to change without notice.
Closest facilities to Winter Wonderland in San Jose are:
- CityView Plaza Garage, 115 S. Market St.
- Fairmont Plaza Garage, 50 W. San Fernando St., under the ice rink
- Pavilion Garage at Second and San Fernando streets
- Central Place Garage and Lot between Second and Third streets at San Fernando
- Surface lots at San Carlos and South Market and Second and San Fernando streets
- Valley Title Lot at San Carlos and South Second streets
Free all-day weekend parking is available at City View Plaza Garage (Formerly Park Center Plaza) with validation from Peggy Sue’s restaurant with any purchase.
The garage is just across the street from the Christmas In The Park and Winter Wonderland, with entrances on Park Ave, Almaden Blvd