Whether you visit us to enjoy a breathtaking view of Downtown San Jose from our beautiful 60 foot-tall Ferris Wheel, bring the little ones to experience our charming classic carousel or ride our thrilling Tilt-a-Whirl, there are fun rides to delight folks of all ages at Winter Wonderland!
Rides at Winter Wonderland San Jose:
- Ferris Wheel – Enjoy a great view of the holiday activities going on in the heart of Downtown San José from up top!
- Squadron– Your little ones will love this small rocket ship kiddie ride as you let their imagination run wild.
- Tilt-a-whirl- The Tilt-a-Whirl is an all-time favorite to thrill seekers. This thriller rotates on a center axle traveling up and down hills while the tub whip on its own axle.
- Rockin’ tugboat- Everyone is sure to enjoy this fun boat ride! The little tugboat gently spins, dips and peaks.
- Dizzy Dragon– The grinning dragons’ grins welcome kids and parents alike for a gentle spin. With their bright colors and amusing faces, these dragons are sure to please!
- 1001 Nachts– Riders sit in stadium-style seating and enjoy the free falling feeling as they are lifted into the air and brought down again in a thrilling manner.
- Renegade- A high seas adventure awaits aboard our fun-filled pirate ship funhouse, Renegade.
- Footloose- The 57-foot high ride is beautifully lighted by 1,000 turbo lights. If you are a thrill seeker who enjoys exhilarating rides, this is the ride for you!
- Tea Cups- A carnival classic! These beautifully detailed teapots are sure to leave you dizzy and wanting more.
- Happy Swings– Perfect for a child’s first ride, this large gentle swing provides the same experience as a bench porch swing.
- Merry-go-round- A family favorite! Ride the beautifully designed, Americana-themed carousel featuring 30 jumping horses, and 2 stunning chariots.
- $3.50 per ride
- $20 all day unlimited (single day)
**Free Rides between 4 pm – 6 pm (Nov. 23rd only). We will be open until December 31, 2018.